Saturday, May 21, 2011

Rain, Rain Go Away!!!

Ok, since it has been windy, cold and rainy for "2" days now I haven't gotten outside with the camera.  So I am going to show you my most recent project....



I have not had a garden since the first year I  was married and that would be "10" years!!!  I don't know where the time went, but I can say that I love and cherish my Cowboy so much more today than the day we wed.  And it seems to only get better.

Isn't he cute!!!!


Ok back to the garden, my boys were so interested in Grandmas garden last summer that I thought I would give it another try.  So my Cowboy one day decides he is going to built a raised garden bed for me.  You know he suprises me everyday.   Now to explain the suprise, my Cowboy is the type who if you gave him a horse you will have a new and improved horse in 10 min.  But if you give him a hammer you never know what you will get!!!! 


But like I said he suprised me and made a great raised garden bed.  I keep you all updated on how the boys and I do at gardening.  And for you experienced gardeners out there any pointers are very appreciated.  And just so you all know this photo was taken at 7am and there is FULL SUN on this spot from 9am on, I do know a little.

Love and Prayers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment