Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Here goes nothing!!!!

After much peer pressure I decided to start a blog.  Especially for those of you that don't facebook.  Don't get me wrong it is very tempting to not facebook, I get real tired of the quizes, farmville, cityville ect.  But Facebook always gets the best of me and I love to see what everyone is up too.  So please bear with me and  be kind since this is a new adventure.

Since the weather has finally decide to act like spring, we have been busy  making and planting our garden and fixing up the yard.  And my boys have been loving to be outside!!!  I have 2 boys that would put up with wind, rain and snow to be outside 24/7.   So when it is nice out the battles subside. 


Calving and branding are over and we are getting ready to turn our cows out to pasture.  Which is always a wonderful thing since it allows My Cowboy to be around more.  We are also getting ready for "RODEO" season which officially starts the weekend of June 4th.  I am a little nervous for it this year since my "Little Cowboys" are getting so busy and curious.  Please pray for me since I don't think I am going to have the help I used too.  But on a good note we are getting a new trailer "YHEA" and everyone will have their own beds.  It will be so nice. 


Well everyone that is my first post.  much love and prayers!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my, how did they get so dirty?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, Tiffany. You are off to a great start in the world of blogging. You just might have to consider joining in doing a Photo A Day. Keep up the good work. I love these photos of the not-so-little-anymore house wreckers.

    ReplyDelete