Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Hunting Camp

We went to hunting camp with Dad a couple weeks ago.  I know I am a little slow at getting my photos up.  But I am home for a while now and will start having more time now that hunting season has started for us.  This is the first year I have gone and we took the boys too.  They had a blast and I can see it is going to be a place they will always love to go.



Thought I would take some family pictures!!!

The hunting camp crew!!! 
We are so blessed to have such good friends.


I think this might be the christmas card. (leicas and all)

Finally got to see the squeeze I am always hearing about.


Dad and his mini me's!!!

Another family picture (even the dog).


Do you love your Momma???

I knew you did!!!


They had a blast in the CAVES!!!

The guys are digging for sapphires behind us. 
But what a nice picture of mom and her Cowboys.

Famous hunting camp.

We had a GREAT time. 
Love and Prayers

2 comments:

  1. These are Great shots. Love the family ones. I think I see Christmas cards coming.

    ReplyDelete