Thursday, June 2, 2011

Roping and Reading

We went with Dad roping last night.  The boys "LOVE" to go roping, and usual don't want to eat dinner before.  I will ask them what they want for dinner and they always tell me "No Dinner, Rope with Dad"!!!


I am not sure if it is really the roping they like or the dirt!!!  Yes that is a cloud of dirt/dust around them.


Then everytime we head home from roping the boys "ALWAYS" ask for their tractor books!!!


Thank you Papa Walter for the implement magazines, they truly love them.  And if you have anymore I would appreciate, it since I am getting tired or taping them back together.

Love and Prayers

1 comment:

  1. Papa Walter is pretty impressed with their tractor interest. I am sure he has lots more for them. I am really liking your blog.

    ReplyDelete